Thursday, March 24, 2011

Great Friends

We were graced with the presence of two amazing people a few weeks ago.  Becky Williams and Marilou Knight, friends from way back left paradise to come see me.  We had a great time and I am more than determined than ever to start saving my pennies to go see them!  You can see their art and find a link to Becky's music through their website Dragon House Studios.

Becky and Marilou

First we went to the Desert Botanic Gardens




 Then we went to the Phoenix Art Museum (we also went to the Heard but I don't have pics of that)




 where Marilou and I had fun shooting in the Firefly room.

 Then I took them to that little hidden gem of weirdness, the Mystery Castle (RIP Ms. Mary Lou Gulley)




 And final photos are the night before they left. We had an amazing dinner at Tarbell's to send them on their way.

I need a decent flash with a diffuser

Becky took this lovely pic of me and the hairy man :-)

I miss you guys but can't wait for Vegas and Cirque Du Soleil later this year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment