Sunday, January 8, 2012

So.... it's been a while.....

Well, well, well. It's been a long and busy winter. I have done almost no art. On top of a very busy work and freelance schedule I've been recovering from an upper respiratory infection and I found out the excruciating pain in my back is being caused by a compressed disc in my back. Not the kind of thing one wants to hear at my age. I've done some graphic work for the MAC Artist's Cooperative Store- a rack card, and I'm about to submit designs for window cling.


This is the front and back of the rack card. I will hopefully have that done tonight and then I've got websites to start working on! I'm pretty excited about those because they are for some really neat people so if I don't get any other artwork done for me, I'll at least have fun working for them :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment