Thursday, June 30, 2011

AWOL

Sorry, it's been a bit hectic this month.  On top of the day job, I'm taking a welding class, teaching 2 night classes and working on a website (one in earnest and several in the pipeline) and there's been some celebration of some kind (Father's Day, our wedding anniversary, etc.) almost every weekend and all of the above combined has banished my personal creative time to the far corners of the universe.  And I was sick for a bit, too, which slowed me down.  When it rains it pours :-)

Classes will be over at the end of July and so will the web project (keep your fingers crossed) and I'm taking some vacation days so I will plan on getting back to the blog et al soon.  Hope your June has gone well and if you live where I do that you are staying cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment